搜尋此網誌

2012年10月20日 星期六

Pets Make The Best Companions - Where Else Can You Get Unconditional Love?


I have never had children, only pets. Some people ask me if I have missed not having kids and my answer to that is I do have children the only difference being they bark or meow instead of talk and they have four legs instead of two.

As I am writing this article my two little dogs Cino and kenji are zooming around the house with Bubbles nicknamed my honouree son because he comes to visit a lot. They are all boys and like nothing more than to play together. They have more toys than you can imagine and after a session together there are toys from one end of the house to the other. Now I like a tidy home but nothing delights me more than watching these guys have a good time.

When I take the three of them out for a walk they strut their stuff in unison and all come to a complete halt at the sight of a tree or lamp post where they all leave their scent then trot off again with me often in tow. I recently bought them all matching sweaters and the sight of them walking down the road seems to bring out the very best in people as they smile and say how cute they are.

Like children they can be a real handful but when I look into their eyes and see the love they have for me I soon forget how Bubbles momentarily forgot his toilet training or Kenji who is a real thief has stolen my credit card off the coffee table and hidden it somewhere in the house. They are the light of my life and would not trade them for all the tea in China though there are times when I dream of a little girl Maltese with a pink bow in her hair sitting by my side while we both watch my boys tear up the house.

My other three kids were a fascination of the Egyptians and always impress me with their independent ways. Lulu, Romeo and Panda are all rescue cats and apart from Madam Lulu get on very well with my canine boys. As much as cats enjoy the night I have a curfew on account of Romeo being constantly beaten up by my neighbours boy Black bear. Romeo is definitely a lover not a fighter as the trips to the vet have resulted in some intense head surgery. He is an absolutely beautiful boy in fact I think a lot of ladies would wish their boyfriends were like Romeo who certainly lives up to the name he was given.

I have five children and when they are tucked up in their little beds at night I feel very lucky that they have become part of my life. They give me unconditional love and a loyalty not always seen in some people. so I know I am truly blessed to be loved by these guys I call my children.




Linda Cole is the CEO of a discount pet supplies store. We cater for every pet need including cheap pet carriers, cheap pet beds, cheap pet sweaters, Check us out and know you are in good hands as our CEO is a pet lover who lives with 2 dogs and three cats. Get your next collar or lead from people who LOVE THEIR PETS CLICK HERE




沒有留言:

張貼留言